- Ref: 61273
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A really lovely and carefully updated and extended 3 bedroom home on the Tythe Farm development in Abingdon. The property has a lovely and large living area as well as a dining area, leading to a high quality conservatory with gas central heating. More…▼
A really lovely and carefully updated and extended 3 bedroom home on the Tythe Farm development in Abingdon. The property has a lovely and large living area as well as a dining area, leading to a high quality conservatory with gas central heating. There is a kitchen, with central island area, which leads to both the garage and a utility room. There are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with corner shower. There is parking for 3 cars in addition to the garage.
- Lovely and extended reception space
- Kitchen plus utility area
- 3 bedrooms - 2 double, 1 single
- Modern bathroom with corner shower
- Garage plus parking for 3 cars
- Easy access to A34, Milton Park and Didcot
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.66 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61273£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,400.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.