- Ref: 61249
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Stirlings Road, Wantage - OX12
This lovely 1 bedroom house near the heart of Wantage has been updated to an excellent standard. Only a short walk to the town centre & Waitrose it is ideal for a single person or couple & has been upgraded with a new Howdens kitchen, new bathroom More…▼
This lovely 1 bedroom house near the heart of Wantage has been updated to an excellent standard. Only a short walk to the town centre & Waitrose it is ideal for a single person or couple & has been upgraded with a new Howdens kitchen, new bathroom and new carpets/flooring and decoration throughout. There is allocated parking to the rear of the property, a nearby bus-stop & easy access to good road links.
- Double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe
- Brand new Howdens kitchen with white goods
- Living room and new bathroom suite
- Sunny courtyard-style rear garden
- Upgraded and modernised throughout
- Allocate parking and short walk to amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61249£795pcm 1 Bedroom House in Stirlings Road, Wantage - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,100.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,033.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required