- Ref: 61221
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Lady Place, SuttIon Courtenay - OX14
The substantial grounds form an idyllic setting for this stylish and large 2 bedroom apartment in Sutton Courtenay. The property will be redecorated and have new carpets in between tenancies, improving an already impressive finish and is offered More…▼
The substantial grounds form an idyllic setting for this stylish and large 2 bedroom apartment in Sutton Courtenay. The property will be redecorated and have new carpets in between tenancies, improving an already impressive finish and is offered furnished or unfurnished upon negotiation.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and further bathroom
- Open plan living area with feature bay window
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful maintained communal gardens
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Within walking distance of local pubs and restaurants and a short drive to Didcot train station and Milton Business Park.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,390.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,434.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required