- Ref: 61220
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings & large windows give a great feeling of space. There are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living area & vertical More…▼
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings & large windows give a great feeling of space. There are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living area & vertical radiators. A breakfast bar separates the modern kitchen from the bright living space with Juliet balcony overlooking The Square. There is 1 allocated parking space with the town centre & river walks nearby.
- Two large double bedrooms with high ceilings & Plantation blinds
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location with private feel
- Easy access to nearby road links
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.18 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.48 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61220£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £700.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.