- Ref: 61220
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings and large windows, with plantation shutters in both bedrooms, give a feeling of space and there are a number of lovely design features including flagstone More…▼
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings and large windows, with plantation shutters in both bedrooms, give a feeling of space and there are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living space and vertical radiators. A modern kitchen with breakfast bar leads to a light living space with Juliet balcony overlooking The Square. There is an allocated parking space and the town centre and river walks are nearby.
- Large double bedrooms and high ceilings
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location, but private feel
- Easy access to nearby road links
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61220£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,375.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required