- Ref: 61220
- Print Page
£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings and large windows, with plantation shutters in both bedrooms, give a feeling of space and there are a number of lovely design features including flagstone More…▼
A stylish and sizeable 2 bedroom apartment conversion in the heart of Abingdon. High ceilings and large windows, with plantation shutters in both bedrooms, give a feeling of space and there are a number of lovely design features including flagstone style tiling in the living space and vertical radiators. A modern kitchen with breakfast bar leads to a light living space with Juliet balcony overlooking The Square. There is an allocated parking space and the town centre and river walks are nearby.
- Large double bedrooms and high ceilings
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location with private feel
- Easy access to nearby road links
- Available Date: 26/10/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61220£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,193.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required