- Ref: 61218
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
This two bedroom terraced home with a garage on Jackman Close is a short walk to Abingdon town centre and well located for bus routes to Oxford and access to the A34. There is a modern kitchen and bathroom and two good double bedrooms. Allocated park More…▼
This two bedroom terraced home with a garage on Jackman Close is a short walk to Abingdon town centre and well located for bus routes to Oxford and access to the A34. There is a modern kitchen and bathroom and two good double bedrooms. Allocated parking space in front of the property and a garage in a block.
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with door to enclosed garden
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking & garage
- Short walk to Abingdon town centre, Abbey Meadows & bus routes
- Available Date: 13/09/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.56 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61218£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £630.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.