- Ref: 61218
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
This two bedroom home with a garage on Jackman Close is a short walk to Abingdon town centre and well located for bus routes to Oxford and access to the A34. There is a modern kitchen and bathroom and two good double bedrooms. Allocated parking space More…▼
This two bedroom home with a garage on Jackman Close is a short walk to Abingdon town centre and well located for bus routes to Oxford and access to the A34. There is a modern kitchen and bathroom and two good double bedrooms. Allocated parking space in front of the property and a garage in a block.
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with door to enclosed garden
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking and garage
- Short walk to Abingdon town centre, Abbey Meadows & bus routes
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.61 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61218£1025pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,256.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.