- Ref: 61217
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
Modern 1 bedroom double-fronted house in north Abingdon currently being redecorated and fittings updated. The property has a modern kitchen and living room with door to garden and hard-standing parking area. There is a neat white bathroom suite More…▼
Modern 1 bedroom double-fronted house in north Abingdon currently being redecorated and fittings updated. The property has a modern kitchen and living room with door to garden and hard-standing parking area. There is a neat white bathroom suite (shower only) and double bedroom with closet.
- Currently being extensively redecorated
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern kitchen
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Short drive to A34, Abingdon and Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61217£825pcm 1 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,182.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required