- Ref: 61212
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Situated close to the heart of Abingdon and with the Thames and riverside walks seconds away, this 4 double bedroom townhouse is in a quiet and convenient location. Close to local amenities and with 2 off-street parking spaces, the property offers More…▼
Situated close to the heart of Abingdon and with the Thames and riverside walks seconds away, this 4 double bedroom townhouse is in a quiet and convenient location. Close to local amenities and with 2 off-street parking spaces, the property offers flexible accommodation with large bedrooms and fitted cupboards. A top floor bedroom opens to a balcony, whilst the formal master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Modern kitchen, family bathroom, tiled living room and courtyard-style garden.
- 4 double bedrooms, master with ensuite plus family bathroom
- Top bedroom with balcony over looking gardens
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Large living room with french doors to courtyard garden
- 2 off-street allocated parking spaces
- Easy access to town centre, A34 and Milton Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61212£1395pcm 4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,931.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,890.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required