- Ref: 61210
- Print Page
£860pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford Street, Wantage - OX12
This converted 2 bedroom ground floor furnished apartment in the centre of Wantage is part of a recent tasteful conversion of a listed building. The living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen, appliances included. Bedrooms More…▼
This converted 2 bedroom ground floor furnished apartment in the centre of Wantage is part of a recent tasteful conversion of a listed building. The living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen, appliances included. Bedrooms comprise of Master Bedroom & a single bedroom/study/dressing room. Allocated parking for 1 car & a pretty, enclosed rear garden set to patio with a small grassed area.
- Part of a stylish recent conversion of a town centre listed building
- Double bedroom & single/study room
- Light dual aspect living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking & garden
- Great location for Williams F1 Harwell & Milton Park A34/M4
- Available Date: 09/03/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,720.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £638.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required