- Ref: 61210
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford Street, Wantage - OX12
This converted 2 bedroom ground floor furnished apartment in the centre of Wantage is part of a recent tasteful conversion of a listed building. The living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen, appliances included. Bedrooms More…▼
This converted 2 bedroom ground floor furnished apartment in the centre of Wantage is part of a recent tasteful conversion of a listed building. The living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen, appliances included. Bedrooms comprise of Master Bedroom & a single bedroom/study/dressing room. Allocated parking for 1 car & a pretty, enclosed rear garden set to patio with a small grassed area.
- Part of a stylish recent conversion of a town centre listed building
- Double bedroom & single/study room
- Light dual aspect living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking & garden
- Great location for Williams F1 Harwell & Milton Park A34/M4
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 21.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.96 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,720.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,118.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required