- Ref: 61210
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford Street, Wantage - OX12
Superb 'brand new' furnished converted ground floor apartment in the centre of Wantage. A very light living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen with white goods included. There is a main double bedroom but also a second More…▼
Superb 'brand new' furnished converted ground floor apartment in the centre of Wantage. A very light living room with a bay window to the front leads to a modern kitchen with white goods included. There is a main double bedroom but also a second single bedroom/study/dressing room. There is also the bonus of pretty, enclosed rear garden set to patio and with a small grassed area.
- Brand new - renovated to an excellent standard
- Double bedroom and additional single/study room
- Light dual aspect living room
- Modern kitchen with white goods
- Single parking space
- Great location for Harwell and Milton Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,720.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,248.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required