- Ref: 61207
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford St, Wantage - OX12
A 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment in the heart of Wantage is part of a charming period building dating back to 1806 which has recently been renovated & redeveloped. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from Waitrose & town centre shops. It has a More…▼
A 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment in the heart of Wantage is part of a charming period building dating back to 1806 which has recently been renovated & redeveloped. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from Waitrose & town centre shops. It has a particularly light and airy living room with a bay window, modern kitchen with appliances, double bedroom & bathroom. Fully furnished to Show Home standard the apartment has it's own separate entrance & allocated parking space.
- Double bedroom
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Living room with bay window to front
- Off street allocated parking
- Short walk to shops and supermarkets
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61207£810pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford St, Wantage - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,620.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,201.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,300.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required