- Ref: 61207
- Print Page
£810pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Wallingford St, Wantage - OX12
This 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment in the heart of Wantage is part of a charming period building dating back to 1806 which has recently been renovated & redeveloped. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from Waitrose & town centre shops. It has a More…▼
This 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment in the heart of Wantage is part of a charming period building dating back to 1806 which has recently been renovated & redeveloped. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from Waitrose & town centre shops. It has a particularly light and airy living room with a bay window, modern kitchen with appliances, double bedroom & bathroom. Fully furnished to Show Home standard the property has it's own separate entrance & allocated parking space.
- Double bedroom
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Living room with bay window to front
- Off street allocated parking
- Short walk to shops and supermarkets
- Available Date: 26/02/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,620.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £896.79
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,300.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required