- Ref: 61204
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
An unfurnished one bedroom first floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a large living room with balcony and allocated parking in the secure underground car. The apartment is within More…▼
An unfurnished one bedroom first floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a large living room with balcony and allocated parking in the secure underground car. The apartment is within walking distance of Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford.
- 1 double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
- High-spec kitchen open to living area
- Use of on-site residents only gym and underground parking
- Great for Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61204£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,548.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required