- Ref: 61204
- Print Page
£1095pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
An unfurnished one bedroom first floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a large living room with balcony and allocated parking in the secure underground car. The apartment is within More…▼
An unfurnished one bedroom first floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a large living room with balcony and allocated parking in the secure underground car. The apartment is within walking distance of Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford.
- 1 double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
- High-spec kitchen open to living area
- Use of on-site residents only gym and secure underground parking
- Great for Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford
- Available Date: 23/08/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61204£1095pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,516.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £328.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,412.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required