- Ref: 61202
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
A rare opportunity to let this significantly updated chocolate-box thatched cottage in the South Oxfordshire village of Clifton Hampden. The property has been redecorated throughout but retains a host of original features. The 'main' house has a More…▼
A rare opportunity to let this significantly updated chocolate-box thatched cottage in the South Oxfordshire village of Clifton Hampden. The property has been redecorated throughout but retains a host of original features. The 'main' house has a large double bedroom with a sizeable en-suite bathroom with dressing area and there is an additional study/studio/guest area with en-suite shower room. The established gardens are maintained by the landlord. Available furnished upon negotiation
- Beautiful setting and period features
- Double bedroom plus study/guest room
- Living room with real wood flooring
- Kitchen with space for dining
- Pretty gardens maintained by landlord
- Available unfurnished or furnished upon negotiation
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,440.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required