- Ref: 61199
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in School Lane, Appleford - OX14
A lovely 4/5 bedroom family home on a quiet no-through road in the sought-after village of Appleford. A short walk from the train station, and a short drive to Didcot's mainline railway station, the property is neatly tucked away whilst offering easy More…▼
A lovely 4/5 bedroom family home on a quiet no-through road in the sought-after village of Appleford. A short walk from the train station, and a short drive to Didcot's mainline railway station, the property is neatly tucked away whilst offering easy access to nearby schools, including the Europa School in Culham. The centrepiece of the property is a lovely open-plan kitchen/dining area with central island & underfloor heating. Driveway parking, private rear garden and flexible accommodation.
- 4/5 bedrooms plus additional bedroom/reception room
- Ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen with utility
- Living room and further home office
- Large rear garden
- NB no shop or pub in village but lovely walks to Long Wittenham with The Vine & Spice pub!
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61199£2200pcm 4 Bedroom House in School Lane, Appleford - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,046.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,713.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £66,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required