- Ref: 61197
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Period home in the heart of Abingdon and just a short walk from the town centre and river. There is a modern kitchen at the heart of the property with breakfast bar and large 5 ring Neff hob and cooker, with white goods also provided. There are More…▼
Period home in the heart of Abingdon and just a short walk from the town centre and river. There is a modern kitchen at the heart of the property with breakfast bar and large 5 ring Neff hob and cooker, with white goods also provided. There are separate living and dining rooms and all 3 bedrooms are doubles. There is a low maintenance rear garden allocated parking space off-road to the rear of the property. An easy drive to Abingdon business parks and North/South access to the A34.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Allocated off-road parking space
- Short walk to town centre and riverside
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61197£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required