- Ref: 61197
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Period home in the heart of Abingdon and just a short walk from the town centre and river. There is a modern kitchen at the heart of the property with breakfast bar and large 5 ring Neff hob and cooker, with white goods also provided. There are More…▼
Period home in the heart of Abingdon and just a short walk from the town centre and river. There is a modern kitchen at the heart of the property with breakfast bar and large 5 ring Neff hob and cooker, with white goods also provided. There are separate living and dining rooms and all 3 bedrooms are doubles. There is a low maintenance rear garden allocated parking space off-road to the rear of the property. An easy drive to Abingdon business parks and North/South access to the A34.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Allocated off-road parking space
- Short walk to town centre and riverside
- Available Date: 10/06/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,680.52
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61197£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £875.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required