- Ref: 61194
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Bridges Close, Abingdon - OX14
A lovely, extended and very practical 3-bedroom family home with driveway parking and detached garage. A light and bright living room leads through to a dining space and office area, with door to a downstairs WC. Glass blocks and a doorway lead More…▼
A lovely, extended and very practical 3-bedroom family home with driveway parking and detached garage. A light and bright living room leads through to a dining space and office area, with door to a downstairs WC. Glass blocks and a doorway lead through to a lovely and large kitchen/breakfast room with double doors leading to a pretty garden, with patio, lawn and decked areas. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom with storage and a modern bathroom.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large reception room with separate dining area
- Home office space
- Large kitchen with room for breakfast table
- Pretty rear garden
- Parking to front and garage to rear of property
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61194£1268pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bridges Close, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,755.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £380.40
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,717.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,040.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required