- Ref: 61193
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Fairlawn Wharf, Abingdon - OX14
A charming and sizeable converted Wharf house on a quiet and private cul-de-sac backing onto the river Thames. Offering lovely views over the river and fields, the property lies in the heart of Abingdon and a short walk takes you to the town centre. More…▼
A charming and sizeable converted Wharf house on a quiet and private cul-de-sac backing onto the river Thames. Offering lovely views over the river and fields, the property lies in the heart of Abingdon and a short walk takes you to the town centre. There are 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor with a large living room and kitchen on the first floor. A staircase from the living area leads to a mezzanine study/3rd bedroom. There is a garage for parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to master
- Large living room with adjacent kitchen
- Mezzanine level study/bedroom 3
- Garage parking space next to property
- Secluded, private and quiet town centre location
- Fantastic views of the River Thames
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,625.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required