- Ref: 61193
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Fairlawn Wharf, Abingdon - OX14
A charming and sizeable converted Wharf house on a quiet and private cul-de-sac backing onto the river Thames. Offering lovely views over the river and fields, the property lies in the heart of Abingdon and a short walk takes you to the town centre. More…▼
A charming and sizeable converted Wharf house on a quiet and private cul-de-sac backing onto the river Thames. Offering lovely views over the river and fields, the property lies in the heart of Abingdon and a short walk takes you to the town centre. There are 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor with a large living room and kitchen on the first floor. A staircase from the living area leads to a mezzanine study/3rd bedroom. There is a garage for parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to master
- Large living room with adjacent kitchen
- Mezzanine level study/bedroom 3
- Garage parking space next to property
- Secluded, private and quiet town centre location
- Fantastic views of the River Thames
- Available Date: 01/04/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,680.52
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,250.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required