- Ref: 61189
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
A fantastic, fully furnished, first floor apartment next door to the Abbey and overlooking the historical market square in Abingdon town centre with a plethora of cafes, shops, bars & restaurants on its doorstep as well as having quick and easy More…▼
A fantastic, fully furnished, first floor apartment next door to the Abbey and overlooking the historical market square in Abingdon town centre with a plethora of cafes, shops, bars & restaurants on its doorstep as well as having quick and easy transport links into Oxford.
- 1 double bedroom with wardrobe and storage
- Spacious living room with wooden floors
- Open plan kitchen
- Gas heating
- No parking but permit parking close by
- Ideal central location in Abingdon
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.64 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.51 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61189£800pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,109.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.