- Ref: 61157
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
A modern two double bedroom house with garage, driveway parking for two cars - and including gardening! Easy access to Didcot, Milton Park, the A34, Science Vale, Abingdon and Oxford, the property is on the Sutton Fields development in Sutton Courten More…▼
A modern two double bedroom house with garage, driveway parking for two cars - and including gardening! Easy access to Didcot, Milton Park, the A34, Science Vale, Abingdon and Oxford, the property is on the Sutton Fields development in Sutton Courtenay. There is a large kitchen/dining area open to enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn. There is a WC, bathroom plus an en-suite shower room from the front bedroom.
- Modern with excellent finish
- Ideal for access to nearby towns and business parks
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large kitchen/dining area with white goods
- Ample driveway parking and garage
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.13 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.51 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61157£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,653.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.