- Ref: 61157
- Print Page
£1230pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Modern 2 double bedroom house with garage, driveway parking for 2 cars - and including gardening! Easy access to Didcot, Milton Park, the A34, Science Vale, Abingdon and Oxford, the property is on the Sutton Fields development in Sutton Courtenay. More…▼
Modern 2 double bedroom house with garage, driveway parking for 2 cars - and including gardening! Easy access to Didcot, Milton Park, the A34, Science Vale, Abingdon and Oxford, the property is on the Sutton Fields development in Sutton Courtenay. There is a large kitchen/dining area open to enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn. There is a WC, bathroom plus an en-suite shower room from the front bedroom.
- Modern with excellent finish
- Ideal for access to nearby towns and business parks
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large kitchen/dining area with white goods
- Ample driveway parking and garage
- Available Date: 04/08/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61157£1230pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,703.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £369.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,110.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required