- Ref: 61147
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Burcot, Oxfordshire - OX14
A rare opportunity to rent this lovely mature detached house set in fabulous & established gardens. The property is a short walk from the River Thames, where there is a private mooring & views towards Wittenham Clumps. The accommodation is flexible More…▼
A rare opportunity to rent this lovely mature detached house set in fabulous & established gardens. The property is a short walk from the River Thames, where there is a private mooring & views towards Wittenham Clumps. The accommodation is flexible with several reception rooms. Easy access to Oxford, local road & rail links & nearby schools. NB There is a separate 1 bedroom annexe which the landlord will retain for very occasional visits to the UK.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms and main bathroom
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with Aga leads onto breakfast room
- Maintained mature gardens and access to private mooring, garage & double car port
- NB the 1 bedroom annexe in the grounds is retained by the landlord for very occasional visits to the UK
- Close to European School, easy access to Oxford & A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Culham
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61147£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Burcot, Oxfordshire - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,769.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,733.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required