- Ref: 61145
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
A lovely 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. The property is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis. Pets are considered for a price of £2,850 per month. It is an More…▼
A lovely 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. The property is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis. Pets are considered for a price of £2,850 per month. It is an easy drive to Didcot to access mainline train connections to London Paddington and an easy drive to local schools, Oxford and the A34/M40. Double car port and driveway parking.
- 4 double bedrooms including master suite
- 3 reception rooms with open fireplaces
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
- Pretty garden with outside play/storage room
- Car port and driveway for several cars
- Close to Didcot train station, Abingdon & Oxford
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.47 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.56 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61145£2750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £634.62
- Security deposit: £3,173.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,080.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.