- Ref: 61145
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
A lovely 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. The property is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis. Pets are considered for a price of £2,850 per month. It is an More…▼
A lovely 17th-century Grade II Listed thatched cottage in the heart of the picturesque Thameside village of Clifton Hampden. The property is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis. Pets are considered for a price of £2,850 per month. It is an easy drive to Didcot to access mainline train connections to London Paddington and an easy drive to local schools, Oxford and the A34/M40. Double car port and driveway parking.
- 4 double bedrooms including master suite
- 3 reception rooms with open fireplaces
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
- Pretty garden with outside play/storage room
- Car port and driveway for several cars
- Close to Didcot train station, Abingdon & Oxford
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.47 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.56 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61145£2750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £634.62
- Security deposit: £3,173.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,838.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.