- Ref: 61141
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Saxon Court, Abingdon - OX14
A modern and high specification first floor furnished apartment with allocated parking space on this prestigious north Abingdon development. Open plan kitchen and living room with sliding doors to balcony. Enclosed rear communal gardens available for More…▼
A modern and high specification first floor furnished apartment with allocated parking space on this prestigious north Abingdon development. Open plan kitchen and living room with sliding doors to balcony. Enclosed rear communal gardens available for use.
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, tiled bathroom
- Living/dining room with doors to balcony
- Contemporary gloss finish kitchen with built in appliances
- Maintained communal gardens
- Allocated and visitor parking, bicycle store
- Within easy reach of town centre and Oxford via A34
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61141£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Saxon Court, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,022.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required