- Ref: 61139
- Print Page
£925pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Quirky and full of character, this 1-bedroom penthouse-style loft apartment has a galley-style kitchen with appliances open to living area from a breakfast bar. There is a double bedroom from the living area via a small staircase and a shower room More…▼
Quirky and full of character, this 1-bedroom penthouse-style loft apartment has a galley-style kitchen with appliances open to living area from a breakfast bar. There is a double bedroom from the living area via a small staircase and a shower room with modern fittings and finish including heated tower rail and touch operated vanity unit. Viewings highly recommended for this very unusual property.
- Double bedroom with eaves storage
- Open plan kitchen to living area
- Shower room with heated towel rail
- Sound-proofed, double glazed and gas central heating
- No allocated parking but permits available and c.2 mins from bus station
- Pictures are illustrative only
- Available Date: 01/04/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,307.07
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £925.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required