- Ref: 61139
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Quirky and full of character, this 1-bedroom penthouse-style loft apartment has a galley-style kitchen open to living area. There is a double bedroom via a small staircase and a shower room with modern fittings including heated tower rail and touch More…▼
Quirky and full of character, this 1-bedroom penthouse-style loft apartment has a galley-style kitchen open to living area. There is a double bedroom via a small staircase and a shower room with modern fittings including heated tower rail and touch operated vanity unit. Viewings highly recommended for this very unusual property.
- Double bedroom with eaves storage
- Open plan kitchen to living area
- Shower room with heated towel rail
- Sound-proofed, double glazed and gas central heating
- No allocated parking but permits available and c.2 mins from bus station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,140.83
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required