- Ref: 61134
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
A top floor 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Abingdon furnished to a high standard and with its own private balcony. Located in the Publishing House conversion, the property has use of the communal lift, videophone security and all properties More…▼
A top floor 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Abingdon furnished to a high standard and with its own private balcony. Located in the Publishing House conversion, the property has use of the communal lift, videophone security and all properties benefit from high-quality double glazing and sound-proofing. The modern kitchen is open plan to the living area and there is a stylish shower room with heated towel rail and touch-operated vanity mirror.
- Town centre location
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space
- Private screened balcony
- Sound-proofed, double glazed and gas central heating
- No allocated parking: permits available and c.2min from bus station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61134£875pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,750.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,241.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required