- Ref: 61133
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
With its own private entrance accessed from a spiral staircase, this top-floor 1 bedroom apartment in the centre of Abingdon is furnished to a high standard. The modern kitchen with gas hob has a breakfast bar overlooking the generous reception space More…▼
With its own private entrance accessed from a spiral staircase, this top-floor 1 bedroom apartment in the centre of Abingdon is furnished to a high standard. The modern kitchen with gas hob has a breakfast bar overlooking the generous reception space whilst the bedroom has a large mirrored double closet with hanging and shelf space. There is a stylish shower room with heated towel rail and touch-operated vanity mirror. Gas central heating, double glazing and excellent sound-proofing.
- 1 double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe
- Modern shower room
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar to living room
- Double glazed, sound-proofed, gas central heating
- Town centre location, 2 minute walk to local amenities and bus stops
- Can be available earlier under separate negotiation
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61133£925pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,222.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required