- Ref: 61132
- Print Page
£930pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
A light and well furnished first floor 1-bedroom apartment in the centre of Abingdon. There is a stylish shower room with heated towel rail and touch-operated vanity mirror. The modern kitchen with gas hob has a breakfast bar overlooking the generous More…▼
A light and well furnished first floor 1-bedroom apartment in the centre of Abingdon. There is a stylish shower room with heated towel rail and touch-operated vanity mirror. The modern kitchen with gas hob has a breakfast bar overlooking the generous reception space while the bedroom has a large mirrored double closet. There is use of the communal lift, videophone security system & high quality double glazing and sound-proofing.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Shower room with shower and heated towel rail
- Large open plan living space
- Breakfast bar from kitchen including white goods
- Gas central heating and sound-proofed
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.99 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.61 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61132£930pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,860.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,395.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required