- Ref: 61131
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
SPECIAL OFFER - 50% REDUCTION ON APPLICATION FEE ON THIS PROPERTY. Located in the heart of Abingdon, this furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment is a short walk to the town centre and minutes from local road and bus links. The modern More…▼
SPECIAL OFFER - 50% REDUCTION ON APPLICATION FEE ON THIS PROPERTY. Located in the heart of Abingdon, this furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment is a short walk to the town centre and minutes from local road and bus links. The modern kitchen is open to the reception space across a breakfast bar complete with bar stools. Both bedrooms have built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Brand new and furnished to a high standard
- Large shower room
- Open plan kitchen to living room with breakfast bar
- Gas central heating, double-glazed and sound-proofed
- Town centre location; short walk to bus links, shops and restaurants
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61131£1025pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Publishing House, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,050.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £307.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,487.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required