- Ref: 61125
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Ock Street, Abingdon - OX14
A unique opportunity to rent this unfurnished 2 bedroom Georgian property, finished to a high standard, in the centre of Abingdon with great historical interest. Flexible accommodation with a second reception area, open plan to the kitchen, feature More…▼
A unique opportunity to rent this unfurnished 2 bedroom Georgian property, finished to a high standard, in the centre of Abingdon with great historical interest. Flexible accommodation with a second reception area, open plan to the kitchen, feature fire and doors to garden.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Front living room or formal dining room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with 5 burner electric induction hob
- Separate utility room with stable door to outside
- South facing enclosed terrace garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,493.80
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,708.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required