- Ref: 61125
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Ock Street, Abingdon - OX14
A unique opportunity to rent this unfurnished 2 bedroom Georgian property, finished to a high standard, in the centre of Abingdon with great historical interest. Flexible accommodation with a second reception area, open plan to the kitchen, feature More…▼
A unique opportunity to rent this unfurnished 2 bedroom Georgian property, finished to a high standard, in the centre of Abingdon with great historical interest. Flexible accommodation with a second reception area, open plan to the kitchen, feature fire and doors to garden.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Front living room or formal dining room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with 5 burner electric induction hob
- Separate utility room with stable door to outside
- South facing enclosed terrace garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, £1,493.80
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,330.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of �75 + VAT (�90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required