- Ref: 61123
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Charlton Road, Wantage - OX12
A very well presented Victorian style semi-detached house constructed in recent years with beautiful oak flooring throughout. A lovely and large kitchen/breakfast room overlooks the rear garden and the dual aspect living room has a feature fireplace. More…▼
A very well presented Victorian style semi-detached house constructed in recent years with beautiful oak flooring throughout. A lovely and large kitchen/breakfast room overlooks the rear garden and the dual aspect living room has a feature fireplace. Within easy access to all major road networks and close to all shops and amenities in Wantage.
- 3 bedrooms; 2 doubles, one with en-suite and 1 single/study. Large main bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom
- Dual aspect living room including a bay window and modern feature fireplace
- Large kitchen/breakfast room overlooking rear garden. Separate utility room
- Easy to maintain landscaped garden
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Great location with good access to A34, Didcot and Abingdon
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J12
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61123£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Charlton Road, Wantage - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,320.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required