- Ref: 61120
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane - OX14
A ground floor duplex apartment with its own private front door leading into a hallway, with ample storage facilities and a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious living room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed brick featured wall. A large open-plan More…▼
A ground floor duplex apartment with its own private front door leading into a hallway, with ample storage facilities and a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious living room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed brick featured wall. A large open-plan kitchen/diner with all appliances included. Two first floor double bedrooms, a separate and large galleried study; plus a main bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom and a main bathroom
- Separate galleried study over looking the living room
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- One off-street parking space
- Town centre location; short walk to local amenities
- Available Date: 29/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.41 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61120£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,333.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.