- Ref: 61120
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane - OX14
A ground floor duplex apartment with it's own private front door leading into a hallway, with ample storage facilities and a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious living room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed brick featured wall. A large open-plan More…▼
A ground floor duplex apartment with it's own private front door leading into a hallway, with ample storage facilities and a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious living room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed brick featured wall. A large open-plan kitchen/diner with all appliances included. Two first floor double bedrooms, a separate and large galleried study; plus a main bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom and a main bathroom
- Separate galleried study over looking the living room
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- One off-street parking space
- Town centre location; short walk to local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61120£1325pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Coopers Lane - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,834.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £397.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,943.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required