- Ref: 61115
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Summerfields, Abingdon - OX14
Features of this two bedroom house include an entrance porch; a spacious living room, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances. Two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. South facing rear garden benefiting More…▼
Features of this two bedroom house include an entrance porch; a spacious living room, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances. Two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. South facing rear garden benefiting from a summerhouse and a single garage.
- 2 double bedrooms and main bathroom
- Living room to the front of the property
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- South facing garden with summerhouse
- Single garage with parking for one car to the front
- Easy access to road links to A34 and Abingdon Business Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.47 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,405.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £304.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,319.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,450.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required