- Ref: 61113
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Fisherman's Wharf, Abingdon - OX14
An outstanding position over looking the River Thames with parking for one to the front and a separate single garage. Accommodation covering 3 levels with the bathrooms and kitchen recently refurbished, the property will be fully redecorated More…▼
An outstanding position over looking the River Thames with parking for one to the front and a separate single garage. Accommodation covering 3 levels with the bathrooms and kitchen recently refurbished, the property will be fully redecorated throughout and new carpets on the first floor fitted all before a new tenancy commences. Use of approximately 45 metres of stunning river frontage with lawned gardens combined with seating areas.
- Master bedroom with ensuite on the top floor, further 2 bedrooms and main bathroom on the first floor
- Living room with river views
- Dining area open plan to living room, kitchen and doors to garden
- Modern Kitchen with appliances
- Enclosed private courtyard garden
- Off-street parking for one car and separate single garage
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61113£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Fisherman's Wharf, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,665.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required