- Ref: 61109
- Print Page
£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Yew Tree Crescent, Didcot - OX11
Light, bright modern 3 bedroom town house on Great Western Park is offered unfurnished with white goods. The 2 double bedrooms both have built-in storage and the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with double shower. A large enclosed rear garden More…▼
Light, bright modern 3 bedroom town house on Great Western Park is offered unfurnished with white goods. The 2 double bedrooms both have built-in storage and the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with double shower. A large enclosed rear garden with patio area, side access to the detached garage and gate leading to driveway parking for two cars. A short drive to Didcot Parkway train station and the A34.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, en-suite shower room & bathroom
- Light and bright living room leading to garden
- New kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Primary and secondary schools are also within walking distance.
- Available Date: 06/11/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61109£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Yew Tree Crescent, Didcot - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,083.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required