- Ref: 61109
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Yew Tree Crescent, Didcot - OX11
Light, bright modern 3 bedroom town house on Great Western Park is offered unfurnished with white goods. The 2 double bedrooms both have built-in storage and the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with double shower. A large enclosed rear garden More…▼
Light, bright modern 3 bedroom town house on Great Western Park is offered unfurnished with white goods. The 2 double bedrooms both have built-in storage and the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with double shower. A large enclosed rear garden with patio area, side access to the detached garage and gate leading to driveway parking for two cars. A short drive to Didcot Parkway train station and the A34.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, en-suite shower room & bathroom
- Light and bright living room leading to garden
- New kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Primary and secondary schools are also within walking distance.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61109£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Yew Tree Crescent, Didcot - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,572.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required