- Ref: 61104
- Print Page
£795pcm 1 Bedroom House in Cullerne Close, Abingdon - OX14
An end of terrace, one bedroom house with it's own enclosed, detached garden as well as private off street parking. The location offers an easy cycle to Town Centre, Abingdon Business Park & the leisure centre as well as being conveniently placed fo More…▼
An end of terrace, one bedroom house with it's own enclosed, detached garden as well as private off street parking. The location offers an easy cycle to Town Centre, Abingdon Business Park & the leisure centre as well as being conveniently placed for access to Oxford. The property is to undergo an update in between tenancies, including a revised kitchen and redecoration throughout.
- Double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen/ living room
- Private garden maintained at Landlords cost
- Off road parking space
- Abingdon Science and Business Parks within easy reach
- Convenient A34 to Oxford cycle and footpaths to town centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.98 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.63 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61104£795pcm 1 Bedroom House in Cullerne Close, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £183.46
- Security deposit: £917.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £959.48
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.