- Ref: 61096
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in High Street, Steventon - OX13
Large bedrooms, character and practicality combine in this charming village home. The light master bedroom, with en-suite bath and double shower, has a Juliet balcony overlooking the pretty rear garden. There are two further double bedrooms and a More…▼
Large bedrooms, character and practicality combine in this charming village home. The light master bedroom, with en-suite bath and double shower, has a Juliet balcony overlooking the pretty rear garden. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The modern kitchen has space for dining and the reception space is flexible, allowing for separate living and study/play areas. There is ample driveway parking plus a garage. Easy access to Didcot train station, A34/M4 and Oxford.
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower room
- Flexible reception space
- Modern kitchen with room to dine
- Private rear garden
- Driveway parking and garage
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,796.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required