- Ref: 61091
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Ladygrove, Didcot - OX11
This two double bedroom home is in excellent decorative order and has a lovely modern bathroom and 2 allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen and living space with sliding doors to patio and south-facing garden. There is a large shed with More…▼
This two double bedroom home is in excellent decorative order and has a lovely modern bathroom and 2 allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen and living space with sliding doors to patio and south-facing garden. There is a large shed with power which would be ideal for hobbies or storage. A short walk from local amenities and Didcot train station and a short drive to the A34.
- 2 double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with white goods upon negotiation
- South facing garden with storage shed
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Large shed in garden with power
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 17.49 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 0.28 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,149.11
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required