- Ref: 61091
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Ladygrove, Didcot - OX11
This two double bedroom home is in excellent decorative order and has a lovely modern bathroom and 2 allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen and living space with sliding doors to patio and south-facing garden. There is a large shed with More…▼
This two double bedroom home is in excellent decorative order and has a lovely modern bathroom and 2 allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen and living space with sliding doors to patio and south-facing garden. There is a large shed with power which would be ideal for hobbies or storage. A short walk from local amenities and Didcot train station and a short drive to the A34.
- 2 double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with white goods upon negotiation
- South facing garden with storage shed
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Large shed in garden with power
- Available Date: 05/07/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £849.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required