- Ref: 61088
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Bure Lane, Didcot - OX11
This 3 bedroom mid terrace property has recently undergone full refurbishment, including new kitchen, new bathroom, redecoration, new flooring throughout, new internal doors and replacement external windows and doors. Within walking distance to More…▼
This 3 bedroom mid terrace property has recently undergone full refurbishment, including new kitchen, new bathroom, redecoration, new flooring throughout, new internal doors and replacement external windows and doors. Within walking distance to Didcot Parkway and The Orchard Centre amenities.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with patio doors. Dining room with archway to kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- 1 off-street parking space and single garage
- Easy access to A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61088£1125pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bure Lane, Didcot - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,557.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £337.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,487.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required