- Ref: 61083
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Northcourt Road, Abingdon - OX14
A modern and high specification ground floor apartment with allocated parking space on this prestigious north Abingdon development. Open plan kitchen and living room with sliding doors to patio and communal gardens. Light bathroom with shower over More…▼
A modern and high specification ground floor apartment with allocated parking space on this prestigious north Abingdon development. Open plan kitchen and living room with sliding doors to patio and communal gardens. Light bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail. Main double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and second smaller double bedroom also with built-in wardrobe. Underfloor heating throughout.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen-living room
- Light bathroom with shower over bath
- Sliding doors from living room to patio area & communal gardens
- Allocated parking space
- Great access to A34 and Abingdon Business Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61083£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Northcourt Road, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,384.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,366.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required