- Ref: 61062
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Field Gardens Steventon - OX13
Brand new neutral carpets and vinyl to be laid prior to new tenancy! A 2 bedroom ground floor flat with separate dining area within walking distance to local shops, pubs and the village green. Situated in a quiet development the property is ideal for More…▼
Brand new neutral carpets and vinyl to be laid prior to new tenancy! A 2 bedroom ground floor flat with separate dining area within walking distance to local shops, pubs and the village green. Situated in a quiet development the property is ideal for anyone needing easy access to Milton Park, Harwell Science Centre and Didcot train station.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Living room with separate dining area
- Recently re-fitted kitchen
- Small outside patio
- 1 space off road reserved parking space
- Close to village green
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 12.11 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.59 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61062£850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Field Gardens Steventon - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,020.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required