- Ref: 61049
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Lady Place, Sutton Courtenay - OX14
A spacious 1st floor executive apartment with 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to the master & a family bathroom. The spacious open plan living space leads to the bay window with views over the herbaceous border & the expansive, beautifully maintained More…▼
A spacious 1st floor executive apartment with 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to the master & a family bathroom. The spacious open plan living space leads to the bay window with views over the herbaceous border & the expansive, beautifully maintained gardens. The property comes with a car port & an allocated parking space. Ideal location for Milton Park, Didcot Parkway Station, Abingdon, The Europa School & Oxford
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to the master & family bathroom
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Total Approx. Floor Area 89.3 sq mt (961 Sq Ft)
- Large beautifully maintained communal gardens.
- Car port & allocated parking space
- Didcot Station, Milton / Harwell Business Parks, Abingdon, The Europa School & Oxford are within easy reach
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61049£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Lady Place, Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,667.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required