- Ref: 61007
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Ladygrove Court - OX14
A spacious townhouse in this popular cul-de-sac. The property offers accommodation over three floors with all three bedrooms being doubles with a decent sized living/dining room at the back of the property. Walking distance to the town centre and More…▼
A spacious townhouse in this popular cul-de-sac. The property offers accommodation over three floors with all three bedrooms being doubles with a decent sized living/dining room at the back of the property. Walking distance to the town centre and Abingdon Business Park.
- 3 double bedrooms, master with en-suite, main bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Large living room with doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- 1 allocated parking space
- Enclosed garden with rear access
- Well located for the A34 and local business parks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.31 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61007£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Ladygrove Court - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,710.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required