- Ref: 61004
- Print Page
£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kirk Close, Kennington - OX1
A 3 bedroom bungalow in a cul-de-sac in this popular locality. The property has just undergone a complete redecoration and has a new fitted kitchen. Ideal for a couple or young family. Kennington retains much of its village character and yet is only More…▼
A 3 bedroom bungalow in a cul-de-sac in this popular locality. The property has just undergone a complete redecoration and has a new fitted kitchen. Ideal for a couple or young family. Kennington retains much of its village character and yet is only about 5 miles from Oxford City centre.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Large living room with fireplace
- Brand new fitted Kitchen
- Large rear garden with shed
- Driveway parking
- Easy access to Oxford, Abingdon and the A34
- Available Date: 01/04/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 23.90 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 15.97 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,053.97
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,295.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required