- Ref: 5002
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Dorchester on Thames - OX10
A pretty Victorian cottage which has been carefully refurbished, whilst retaining its character. It is available unfurnished and is located in this highly sought-after historic village. Small garden area to front with additional shared garden More…▼
A pretty Victorian cottage which has been carefully refurbished, whilst retaining its character. It is available unfurnished and is located in this highly sought-after historic village. Small garden area to front with additional shared garden accessed via gravel path with storage shed.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Living room with open fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Shops, public houses and antique stores in the village
- Quick access to both Oxford, Wallingford and Henley
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.01 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.10 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
5002£885pcm 2 Bedroom House in Dorchester on Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,225.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,370.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,550.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required