- Ref: 4752
- Print Page
£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Lockeridge Near Marlborough - SN8
* RENT INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, OIL & WATER * Very quietly located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This 3 bedroom property has wonderful views and direct access to forestry commission woodland, which bounds the property, providing excellen More…▼
* RENT INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, OIL & WATER * Very quietly located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This 3 bedroom property has wonderful views and direct access to forestry commission woodland, which bounds the property, providing excellent off-road walking and cycling. Suitable for a professional couple. Sorry no pets or children.
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living room and kitchen. Fully Furnished
- Adjacent to 900 acres of woodland. Two miles to Marlborough
- Use of maintained garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- RENT INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, OIL & WATER
- Available Date: 03/06/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J15, 9.04 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Pewsey, 4.12 miles
- Council Tax: Wiltshire, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,073.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.