- Ref: 4752
- Print Page
£1000pcm 3 Bedroom House in Lockeridge Near Marlborough - SN8
Very quietly located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This 3 bedroom property has wonderful views and direct access to forestry commission woodland which bounds the property providing excellent off-road walking and cycling. Available More…▼
Very quietly located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This 3 bedroom property has wonderful views and direct access to forestry commission woodland which bounds the property providing excellent off-road walking and cycling. Available furnished but, can be flexible. Suitable for a professional couple. Sorry no pets or children.
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living room and kitchen. Fully Furnished
- Adjacent to 900 acres of woodland. Two miles to Marlborough
- Use of maintained garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Additional separate payment for electricity and GBP 165 pcm for council tax, oil & water
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J15, 9.04 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Pewsey, 4.12 miles
- Council Tax: Wiltshire, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,258.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required