- Ref: 16684
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kingston Bagpuize - OX13
A fantastic newly refurbished grade II listed Georgian home in a private setting with light and airy accommodation over 2 floors. Approached down a quiet country lane with electric wrought iron gates leading to the property. Well placed for the More…▼
A fantastic newly refurbished grade II listed Georgian home in a private setting with light and airy accommodation over 2 floors. Approached down a quiet country lane with electric wrought iron gates leading to the property. Well placed for the Oxford and Abingdon schools.
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms, study
- Kitchen & utility room
- Set in private enclosed garden
- Sweeping drive with ample parking
- Good access to Oxford and Didcot Parkway Stations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band H £3,520.60
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16684£4250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kingston Bagpuize - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,884.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,895.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £127,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required