Here for those rainy days
Using experts can help you through challenging times and can help protect your investment.
Being a landlord can be a tricky business at times. There are myriad regulations with which to conform, rent levels to set, tenancies to look after and future planning to consider. The last couple of years have been filled with political and economic uncertainty and although we may start to see some direction in 2020, we suspect that there are still some storms to weather in the coming months. Our local team will provide you with the expert guidance you need to be a successful landlord in 2020.
We have been letting property across Oxfordshire for nearly 50 years. Our team uses this local, specialist experience to:
- Set the right rent level based on similar properties which have let recently and current market conditions.
- Get to know our applicants so that we find you the right tenant for your property, not just the first one through the door
- Manage the full tenancy in-house, from check-in to check-out, all from our offices which are based close to your property
- Ensure you are compliant with the hundreds of laws and regulations that impact the letting of property (97% of our team holds the ARLA Propertymark* specialist, regulated property qualification)
Full Service – under one umbrella
As our name implies, we focus on working in partnership with landlords to keep their properties in excellent condition, ready for occupancy by discerning tenants. We offer the full 360° service to landlords, from search and acquisition through renovating and furnishing properties right up to selling your asset when necessary.
- Investment: our acquisition service is founded on nearly 5 decades of letting and management expertise. We give trustworthy advice about where to invest.
- Building: if a property needs upgrading, we can do it in-house and dovetail the project with the re-letting date. We design and specify projects with an eye on maximising letting income.
- Furnishing: listening to what you want to achieve, we advise you on the best choice of layout and furnishing based on direct feedback of tenants’ views and expectations. Thanks to our close relationships with our suppliers, we are able to do this with significant trade discounts.
- Portfolio Management: carefully matching investments to your objectives, balancing risk against performance and making subsequent decisions about the asset mix. We provide active management of your portfolio, understanding that your goal is to maximise value, reduce cost and thereby increase return from your property investment in Oxfordshire.
- Sales: We have been selling properties off-market to investors for many years. Our sales team has gone from strength to strength and is now growing fast, with the team selling over £8 million of property in 2019.
Our priority is to maximise your investment and to minimise the time and effort required by you to present your property in the best way. We measure our success in terms of the exceptionally high occupancy rates (99+%) that we achieve for landlords and by the positive feedback we get on Feefo and Google.
Contact Finders Keepers for experienced, qualified and competent advice in 2020.
Finders Keepers. Property. Properly. 01865 302302.