The most popular property to rent in Oxford is….
We’ve just been digesting our website statistics for the first 6 months of 2012.
There are lots of interesting titbits (well, interesting to us) and one of them is we can see the most popular property on our site.
It is shown above: a great house for sharers in West Oxford.
It has been viewed 1777 times this year online.
It is the most popular property to rent in Oxford out of all our stock as:
– There is a shortage of sharer houses
– The price is good value relative to the high quality of the build – rooms range from £525 – £575
– We have a lot of professional sharers looking for properties on our site
– The main photo shows a good, well built home, and this helps people ‘click through’ into the main details, hence the page has been viewed a lot
Why is this so popular?
– A lot of overseas tenants look for a new home right now, and the very centre of Oxford is very popular with such tenants
– It is good value
– The main photo looks great
Give our letting team a call on 01865 29799 to take a look.