Customer Notice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Access our FAQs and more news updates using the menu on the left
13th May 2021
We are reviewing our policies in line with Government guidance and the lifting of restrictions in England from May 17th. The further lifting of restrictions from 17th May is welcome news and we are reviewing our processes to ensure that when we open our offices we can do so safely.
For now, our processes are:
- Only allowing customers and clients to visit offices by prior appointment
- When visiting an office, both staff and customer/client to wear a face covering
- Advising applicants to watch video tours before booking a physical viewing
- Physical viewings only carried out by appointment, with all parties wearing PPE, and limited to two applicants from the same household
- Continue with inspections; where tenants refuse access we explore alternatives, such a video calls
- Working from home where possible; otherwise operating A/B teams to staff the offices
Visits to your property
We will make tenants aware of any planned visits in accordance with the tenancy agreement. However, we ask that you make us aware if you are shielding or if you are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus (reiterated below) so that we can cancel the appointment.
Our processes for in-person appointments can be found using the menu on the left.
As per the NHS website, the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- High temperature: this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough: this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste: this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal